Recap of July 2020 Boss Biz
(Open to all who dream of Entrepreneurship. No prior experience required.)
Boss Biz is a business pitch fest, where Samaira, alongside well-renowned entrepreneurs across the world, will share the process of creating a business and becoming an entrepreneur, from the very basic on how to start out and by the end, you will know all the needed skills to become an entrepreneur.
You put the skills you learned to use when you get the chance to create your own business. You get to pitch your idea for the chance to win $1000 as seed funding to make it reality! Runner ups will win $500, $250, and $250.
Anyone 8 years old and above
July 13 – July 24 from 8-9:30 am PST.
Please convert this to whatever timezone you’re located in.
We won’t have an meeting everyday, but this is the time span of the event.
For the exact dates of the meetings and what is going to happen each day, check out out eventbrite page here
Online from your device
Online Business Pitch Fest, where you will learn crucial entrepreneurial skills, create a business, and have the chance to win $1000
Benefits of Attending the Program
* Unlock your kids’ brilliance as they are challenged to create their own profitable companies
* Learning about how a business is made from the start to the finish
* Learning and interacting with guest speakers who have created well-known companies and made their name across the world.
* Getting to create your own business or company
* Gaining vital entrepreneurial skills and mindsets
* 1 on 1 mentoring sessions
* Public speaking skills
* Getting the chance to pitch your business and product for the chance to win $1000 in first place, $500 in second, and $250 for 3rd and 4th.
CTO at Global 1000 and a startup coach
Boss Biz Judges
Winner of the $500: Healera – Shivam Garg
A faucet extension that turns your ordinary taps smart and helps you conserve water (UN SDG 6), protects you from deadly diseases (UN SDG 3), and helps you live a stress-free life by making daily tasks more convenient.
Kid Everest is the WORLD’S FIRST crowdfunding platform safe for kidpreneurs
Hygieia is a product that helps public places to be more hygienic and safer through detecting if you’re wearing a mask or not, checking your temperature, and sanitizing your hands.
Using machine learning and optimization to create an automatized online therapy platform for the treatment of Tourette Syndrome
Provide a safe way to shop via online app/game through an interactive virtual shopping experience